Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Prince Charming
I just got through watching Sex and the City. Well....It was pretty crazy. And it got me thinking about how women go through life looking for that Prince Charming. And when we can't find him we settle for someone close but not exactly what we were looking for. So I've made it a goal of mine to never settle. When i find that perfect someone I'll know it! I bet your thinking this girl must be really lonely or really weird. But truthfully i'm just plan tired! I'm tired of boys!! In this movie one of the characters Big leaves his loving girlfriend of 10 yrs at the alter. And at the last minute he decides that it was wrong of him. That he is crazy for doing this because he loves her. I mean why else would he stay with her for 10 years? (It's a really great movie if you have never seen it) But sometimes i do wonder about marriage. See for them they were together for so long and marriage messed it up. Well i mean at the end of the movie they did end up getting back together. But I just think its kind of crazy. I am a full believer in marriage and what it stands for. But when it can mess up a perfectly good relationship. Then what do you do then?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment